- Know the Product that You are Selling
- Sellers Set Their Goals
- Sellers Create Value to the Products That They Sell
- Is Maximizing Profit the Primary Objective of Any Business Organization?
- Pilipinas I-Cafe Consumer Cooperative Starts Commercial Operations
- Program of Activities Soft Launch
- Pilipinas I-Cafe Marketing Cooperative Community ICT Network Developers Traning
- Invite Soft launching
- Pilipinas I-Café Marketing Cooperative Application for Membership is now Open
- Pilipinas I-Cafe Marketing Cooperative Now Open for Business
Pilipinas I-Café Marketing Cooperative is now accepting applications for membership.
Criteria for Membership
- Open to any natural person
- Filipino Citizenship
- Legal age with the capacity to enter into a contract
- Owner or operator of an Internet Café business in the Philippines
- Undertake to uphold the By-laws, policies, guidelines, rules and regulations promulgated by the Board of Directors and the general assembly.
- DTI Registration
- Business Permit
|Membership Fee to be paid on the date of the Pre Membership Seminar||Php1,000.00|
|Paid Up Capital Subscription upon approval of Membership by the Board of Directors of the Pilipinas I-Café Marketing Cooperative||1,250.00|
|Total initial payment of membership fee and paid up capital subscription||Php2,250.00|
Those who would like to apply for membership please fill up the online application form which could be found at:
An email would be sent to you informing you of the date and venue of your Pre Membership Seminar and any additional items needed to process your application for membership
It i s an honor and a privilege to share with you the news that the application for recognition as a marketing cooperative of the Pilipinas I-Cafe Marketing Cooperative has been approved by the Cooperative Development Authority. We are now open for Business.
Pilipinas I-Café Marketing Cooperative Soft Launch Invitation
“Walk the Talk, Putting our Advocacies to Work in Providing ICT Entrepreneurship Opportunities at the Community Level”
I-Café Pilipinas is a national network of internet café owners, operators and associations in the Philippines. It strives to become their voice on a national level to represent their interest on issues pertaining to efficient operation of their business.
We would like to invite Internet Café owners to be part of the soft launching activities of our marketing arm the Pilipinas I-Café Marketing Cooperative which will be held on July 28, 2010 from 9 am to 6 pm at the Seminar Room A and B of the Philippine Trade Training Center CCP Complex Buendia Ave Corner Roxas Boulevard Pasay City. The program theme will be “Walk the Talk, Putting our Advocacies to Work in Providing ICT Opportunities at the Community Level”
The Pilipinas I-Cafe Marketing Cooperative was organized on May 21, 2010 after a month long process of organizing that started off in the Idea Camp I-Cafe activity that was held at the Philippine Trade Training Center. On that day twenty six (26) internet cafe owners from the different parts of Luzon agreed to set up the core group that would comprise the first set of members and officers of the first Marketing Cooperative established by internet cafe owners and operators.
The Pilipinas I-Cafe Marketing Cooperative is a product of three years of advocacy work of the people behind I-Cafe Pilipinas. In their quest to bring about substantial changes in the internet cafe industry in the country, they believed that a vital component of which would be providing the means in which the internet cafe owners would have access to ICT products, technologies and services that they would need in order to improve their business conditions. The core group believes that a sense of ownership is a must in order to bring these changes to take place.
The Pilipinas I-Café Marketing Cooperative has been granted a non exclusive distributorship status by Redfox Technologies. The core of its business is the development and management of sales channels for Redfox products using the internet cafes and other community based networks as its main access centers. It hopes to provide opportunities to ICT practitioners at the community level by providing them access to computer hardware, software, trainings and business solutions.
During the soft launch the following matters would be discussed:
- Membership Requirements to be part of the Pilipinas I-Café Marketing Cooperative
- Benefits of becoming a member
- Business opportunities of Internet Café owners and ICT practitioners as members of the cooperative
- The complete Redfox product line that will be marketed by the cooperative would be in display for the evaluation of the participants.
If you would like to be part of this event please accomplish the online registration form which could be found at:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Vodpod videos no longer available.